Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something about LOVE

This blog seems to be my daily journal.Yah,it's not February-so called the love mOnth or in short sense- VALENTINES.
About 8am today, I received a text from Mr. InsPiration. Yey,I'm so happy for the first he mentioned my name. OMG! I can't get over.Though the sms is still about the pub and writer's matter,i'm thankful because he made my day a good one.
The so called puppy love is now a true love (i dont know yet). But if this feeling is what they call "LOVE" ,i'll agree. I really love the way he talk,the way he smile and the way he pronoun my name "Lea".How romantic! But for young lass like me,it's just a dream. Yes,i admitted that i like him but fate doesn't want us to be together. His an advocate of what he called org,fighting for right of the people and believing in öne faith but this one contradict my personality. Hence,it's painful that he don't know my feeling. How sad! I thought he's the right one but still im hoping he's the one I'm looking for. I haven't have any commitment for 20 YEARs of my life,mORe on study and friends giG..Is he the right prince I'm looking for?

No comments: